Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Video Animation

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    In order to do an animation using a dv/d8 camera, it would need some sort of 'still' mode ?

    if it has a still mode, capturing the footage would be the normal route1 type thing via firewire.

    or do you need to link the thing to a pc to effect the still capture ?

    or do both work, and im just a tik northerner

    perhaps I should stop askin, and just try it out and say so.....



    ------------------
    Grizz:

    I dont care who wins an Oscar until I do

  2. #2
    charliemyerz
    Guest charliemyerz's Avatar

    Post

    you dont have to use a still mode just use the standard recording method, just record the object for a few seconds then cut them to the right time in the computer.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It takes awhile to cut each "frame" into a frame in the computer, so I suggest you just speed it up. It's alot faster. smile

    Levi


    ------------------
    Ozzy Osborne is my brother. Really, he is. No, I'm serious! Why don't you believe me?? Can't you see the resemblance? It's obvious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •